Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-01-2023, 10:43 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Lovely Carpet

My first thought was: "Gotta tell Dorking Eagle"

To view the link you have to Register or Login

But then I thought he's probably got this everywhere.

Now I think I might just wait until the Mrs is at work, pop to Bexleyheath, buy it, fit it and then be sat with my slippers on it watching Bargain Hunt by the time she gets home.
Old 25-01-2023, 11:21 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
And, talking of lovely bits of carpet...

Old 25-01-2023, 11:43 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
That is indeed lovely carpet! But as you might imagine all the carpet in my house is already red or blue, and that is sufficient!

Would look nice in my Palace shed though, however I spent so long creating a Palace striped pattern there (from leftovers of my aforementioned carpets), that I can't justify ripping up what I already have in my shed!

But thanks for sharing, I'm sure someone's kids bedroom would look brilliant with it!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 25-01-2023, 11:57 AM

Alfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAlfies army came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would look great in a pub around selhurst
Old 25-01-2023, 11:57 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Your shed looks fantastic. And to be honest I think your home made stripes look better than the Bexleyheath roll
Old 25-01-2023, 11:58 AM

PurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm quite tempted, but 4m would be tight in my living room!
Old 25-01-2023, 12:01 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Thank you Bob!

I am sure I have been in some clubs "lounges" at grounds around the country, where they have had their own club crested carpet. Yet wierdly I don't think Palace have any of that design at Selhurst Park anywhere?
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 25-01-2023, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Thank you Bob!

I am sure I have been in some clubs "lounges" at grounds around the country, where they have had their own club crested carpet. Yet wierdly I don't think Palace have any of that design at Selhurst Park anywhere?
What about the Academy? Not a million miles from Bexleyheath. Is there a conference room there with this on the floor? And this is an off cut?
Old 25-01-2023, 01:57 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is indeed lovely carpet! But as you might imagine all the carpet in my house is already red or blue, and that is sufficient!

Would look nice in my Palace shed though, however I spent so long creating a Palace striped pattern there (from leftovers of my aforementioned carpets), that I can't justify ripping up what I already have in my shed!

But thanks for sharing, I'm sure someone's kids bedroom would look brilliant with it!
Brilliant dorking
Old 25-01-2023, 06:04 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
My first thought was: "Gotta tell Dorking Eagle"

But then I thought he's probably got this everywhere.

Now I think I might just wait until the Mrs is at work, pop to Bexleyheath, buy it, fit it and then be sat with my slippers on it watching Bargain Hunt by the time she gets home.
That should go down well - nice Valentine's day present.
Old 25-01-2023, 06:05 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:

I feel a SHED thread coming on if there isn't one already.
Old 25-01-2023, 08:02 PM

PurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurePalace4E4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could it be the reception carpet? or off-cuts perhaps?
Old 26-01-2023, 05:41 PM

Eagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagles9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePalace4E4 View Post
Could it be the reception carpet? or off-cuts perhaps?

I think that's our transfer policy your referring to.

"The official Crystal Palace Carpet"

- It needs a good beating every month
- Gets taken to the cleaners
- Over priced and over hyped
- It's thick

Sorry I couldn't resist, I'll get my coat.