Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-02-2024, 01:00 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Crystal Palace V Chelsea KO 20:00

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 12-02-2024, 01:21 AM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
[weakly] C’mon Palace…yayyy…erm, yep, whatever
[shuts door quietly]
Old 12-02-2024, 01:23 AM

Waddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace 2 Chelsea 1

Ok maybe I’ve had a couple or 8 of the Black Stuff -
Old 12-02-2024, 01:26 AM

Oh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOh south london came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dreading this tbh.
Old 12-02-2024, 01:36 AM

Waddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWaddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m kind of thinking we the fans are dreading the night.

So is Roy & team

Not sure about Steve or Dougie if they have not spoken to Roy in past few games as Roy suggests.Unless he’s being dishonest.
We will all support Palace but we don’t want a Wedt Ham Arsenal game or scoreline too
Old 12-02-2024, 01:40 AM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Just get behind the team. West Ham fans walking out before half time shows what a shower of shit they are. No excuse to behave like them whatever the result.

COYP.
Old 12-02-2024, 02:44 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Just get behind the team. West Ham fans walking out before half time shows what a shower of shit they are. No excuse to behave like them whatever the result.

COYP.
Were not Palace fans walking out at half time (if not sooner) at Brighton last week?
Old 12-02-2024, 02:54 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Coyp!
Old 12-02-2024, 03:29 AM

steve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
6-0 to us, with the stands ringing to the sound of "For he's a jolly good fellow" afterwards.

Hiccup.
Old 12-02-2024, 04:57 AM

Palace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is herePalace43 Sam the man is here
Backs are right up against the wall.

Need a big performance from everyone in Selhurst.

COYP
Old 12-02-2024, 06:42 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post

COYP.
Typical reaction of someone who doesn't go.

Try being 4-0 down to rock bottom Sunderland at home and be tempted not to leave Selhurst Park at Half Time (I think I made it to about 65/70 minutes when I'd finally had enough).

My sons left the Amex at HT last week because they had the choice of getting a train from Falmer at about 4.10 or having to wait with the other Palace fans until FT and not get a train until after 5.30, having witnessed a complete humiliation at their biggest rivals.

Are you telling me the if it goes to 0-3 tonight, you won't just turn off your TV ?

And yes, I can't go tonight because Sky have kindly moved the game to a Monday night and TBH, I'm glad because with Roy in charge, and his same old failed set up, I can't see anything else but an away win (obviously hope I'm wrong).
Old 12-02-2024, 06:56 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Get stuck in PALACE , all we are asking is to show a bit of heart and desire from the players , and from Roy we want to see a team that will have a go at the attacking end of the pitch not just one that looks like it’s been selected to just defend .
Old 12-02-2024, 07:02 AM

Leeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Get stuck in PALACE , all we are asking is to show a bit of heart and desire from the players , and from Roy we want to see a team that will have a go at the attacking end of the pitch not just one that looks like itís been selected to just defend .

With Schlupp, Hughes, Ayew etc....?

Don't get your hopes up

Gonna be YET another boring uninspiring game to add to the collection..
Old 12-02-2024, 07:05 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
If you believe Bobi Manzi, Franca and Wharton are starting, which makes it slightly more exciting

Result aside just a positive performance would be nice, not our usual roll over Roy style against this mob
Old 12-02-2024, 08:08 AM

IronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIronMaidenCPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m holding out hope of a flukey win an own goal perhaps?��
Old 12-02-2024, 08:16 AM

Gregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
If you believe Bobi Manzi, Franca and Wharton are starting, which makes it slightly more exciting

Result aside just a positive performance would be nice, not our usual roll over Roy style against this mob
That would give me all I want - a team I can get behind.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:40 AM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Basically watching just to see if Roy plays Munoz, Wharton and Franca and if so how they get on. Not expecting any result for us here given that we rarely trouble Chelsea in any game.
Old 12-02-2024, 08:41 AM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Typical reaction of someone who doesn't go.

Try being 4-0 down to rock bottom Sunderland at home and be tempted not to leave Selhurst Park at Half Time (I think I made it to about 65/70 minutes when I'd finally had enough).

My sons left the Amex at HT last week because they had the choice of getting a train from Falmer at about 4.10 or having to wait with the other Palace fans until FT and not get a train until after 5.30, having witnessed a complete humiliation at their biggest rivals.

Are you telling me the if it goes to 0-3 tonight, you won't just turn off your TV ?

And yes, I can't go tonight because Sky have kindly moved the game to a Monday night and TBH, I'm glad because with Roy in charge, and his same old failed set up, I can't see anything else but an away win (obviously hope I'm wrong).
Agree with all that. I personally think if you go its a bit strong hectoring people about how they should back the lads. But if you're watching from home and having a go at match going lads, I think your perspective has gone pear shaped.

Anyway, just passing through Selhurst now on the train, and the Coliseum is looking pretty beautiful as the sun rises above it (hello SP)...

COYP!!

COYP!!!
Old 12-02-2024, 08:49 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
Basically watching just to see if Roy plays Munoz, Wharton and Franca and if so how they get on. Not expecting any result for us here given that we rarely trouble Chelsea in any game.

This, be interesting to see where Franca plays if he starts
Old 12-02-2024, 08:51 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
This, be interesting to see where Franca plays if he starts
RB