Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-01-2003, 03:19 PM
Banned by Moderators

freekickuk is playing for a contract
fulham want black

bad news fokes fulham are sniffing around tommy black.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-01-2003, 03:22 PM
Ever the optimist

Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf Raf
Paper-talk methinks. Not a single quote or shred of evidence in the article to back it up.
Some other paper-talk I heard at the weekend was that Tigana won't be given any money to spend during January anyway, because he's soon to be on his way out.
Old 13-01-2003, 03:28 PM

bnmth eagle is playing for a contract
Not to mention Tigana doesnt play english players
Old 13-01-2003, 04:36 PM
a watcher not a talker

mikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesmikestock is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
bbc website says fulham are looking at two or three players but have little money to spend and would prefer loan deal form outsire the premiership. also links them with rebrov for £3m

no way we are going to loan tommy out. If they offer reasonable money he will go. But think this is unlikely they need a proven goal scorer not a gamble on someone who has played well for 5 weeks in div 1
Old 13-01-2003, 10:29 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Teamtalk also has it...so it's probably rubbish...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Black swoop eyed

Fulham could be ready to swoop for Palace winger Tommy Black, as Cottagers boss Jean Tigana looks to strengthen his squad.
Black has been in outstanding form for the Eagles recently but his contract at Selhurst Park runs out this summer - and so far there have been no discussions about a new deal.
That has alerted Tigana, who is desperate to bring in a forward before the end of the month, although the Fulham chief has limited transfer funds available to attract new players to the club's temporary Loftus Road home.
Black joined Palace from Arsenal for £500,000 in July 2000 and has been a regular in an Eagles side which is pushing for promotion this season.
The 26 year-old has scored nine goals in his last nine games, with Trevor Francis' men losing just once in that time.

Picture: Black: In superb form of late
Old 13-01-2003, 10:32 PM

Ben H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBen H : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wonder if someone could actually confirm Black's true age. Most of the reports lately have him at 26, the CPFC website says his DOB is 6.10.79 making him 23.
Old 13-01-2003, 10:41 PM

Palace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little pawPalace was a thieving dog at work until they caught your little paw
He is 23
Old 13-01-2003, 10:47 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
whos going to pay a transfer fee in todays market when the players contracts up in a matter of months.may well go there in the summer depending on certain promotion/relegation issues!
Old 13-01-2003, 10:49 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
According to Fulham fans I know the club has no transfer budget at all and only loan deals will be considered. Also, on the clubs websites, posters believed to be club officials are claiming that Fayed has no cash to spare at the moment, hence the announcement that the proposed redevelopement of the Cottage is being 're-evaluated'/
Old 13-01-2003, 10:50 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by forsells no1 fan
whos going to pay a transfer fee in todays market when the players contracts up in a matter of months.may well go there in the summer depending on certain promotion/relegation issues!
Um tribunal then . . . a real PITA
Old 13-01-2003, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Um tribunal then . . . a real PITA
Freebie if contract's up?
Old 13-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben H
Freebie if contract's up?
nope he 23 so Palace can go to a tribunal afaik
Old 13-01-2003, 11:12 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
yes, due to age, Palace would get something if he goes on a free...
by the way, for the umpteenth time, no one in, no one out,
Gray IF any...

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 13-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
nope he 23 so Palace can go to a tribunal afaik
unless he leaves the club and then is later picked up on a free. I think that's one way around it
Old 14-01-2003, 08:50 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
Originally posted by pete eagle
unless he leaves the club and then is later picked up on a free. I think that's one way around it
not whilst he's 23
Old 14-01-2003, 08:55 AM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
Is that why he's being touted as 26?

Has anyone seen his teeth?
Old 14-01-2003, 09:07 AM

Igor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
According to BBC Teletext service last night Fulham have confirmed that they are in for Rebrov, doesn't sound like a club with no money to me. If they get him I doubt they will be going for Black. Besides, as someone pointed out, Tigana doesn't play English players.

And another thing, IF there is any truth in this rumour then I want Lee Clarke and John Collins coming to Selhurst.

"There is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn" - Samuel Johnson
Old 14-01-2003, 09:14 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
And another thing, IF there is any truth in this rumour then I want Lee Clarke and John Collins coming to Selhurst.
John Collins hasn't been the same since he left Dynasty
Old 14-01-2003, 09:25 AM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Igor Iconic
IF there is any truth in this rumour then I want Lee Clarke and John Collins coming to Selhurst.
I agree and similarly IF Mullins goes to Brum I want Bryan Hughes.

Realistically though why would we be prepared to offer a contract to Lee Clarke that we're not prepared, it seems, to offer Tommy?
Old 14-01-2003, 09:47 AM

RichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heartRichieG is finding a place in our heart
Dave, what does "PITA" mean?