Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-01-2003, 08:34 PM
kootbaitrnitgftiab

jim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weedjim bowen is AJ vs the 'weed
nathen blake

saw Nathen Blake in Whitehorse Road today.....make of it what you will.
Old 28-01-2003, 08:37 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
well he can't be as bad as Adebola!

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 28-01-2003, 09:23 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Re: nathen blake

Quote:
Originally posted by jim bowen
Maybe it was a look a like, or are you forgetting apart from us there is another team that plays at our ground, e.g. Wimblescum. Anyway why would Wolves get rid of him?
Old 28-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
He probably supports Liverpool
Old 28-01-2003, 09:57 PM
Sir Paul The Great

palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.palacefan_72 has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
why are people still on Adebola's back? hes not gonna perform any better! he tries harder than some others do and scores a few goals as well. AND he has just come back from a years lay off with a career threatening injury.
Old 28-01-2003, 09:59 PM
Internazionale

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by palacefan_72
why are people still on Adebola's back? hes not gonna perform any better! he tries harder than some others do and scores a few goals as well. AND he has just come back from a years lay off with a career threatening injury.
Well I would see your point, but thing is, which most people don't realise. He was on loan to Oldham the end of last season, which was after his injury.
Old 28-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
that sort of comment isn't going to earn you the employee of the month prize from SJ.
Old 28-01-2003, 10:02 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adebola's a fantastic player you fools.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 28-01-2003, 10:48 PM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Quote:
Originally posted by pete eagle
that sort of comment isn't going to earn you the employee of the month prize from SJ.
True, but other comments have earned him 'BBS Idiot of the Year' from one of the Brentford boys
Old 28-01-2003, 10:56 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Tit.

Adebola made Liverpool sh!t themselves on a number of occasions...and was an important player in that game.
Old 28-01-2003, 11:16 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
you what, you what, you what, you what ?

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 28-01-2003, 11:24 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
Re: nathen blake

Quote:
Originally posted by jim bowen
Shopping at Sainsbury's
Old 29-01-2003, 10:26 AM
Mr.Pilkington

Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad
Blake is currently injured anyway, so that kill's that rumour!
Old 29-01-2003, 10:41 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's a tosser anyway. He persistently tried to chat up this girl I knew once in a Cardiff nightclub. Despite the fact she was having none of it, he kept going until she finally broke and told him to sod off. At which point he looked amazed and said "But I'm Nathan Blake!".

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 29-01-2003, 01:25 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
His mum once got arrested by the police for robbing fruit machines
Old 29-01-2003, 01:32 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Re: Re: nathen blake

Quote:
Originally posted by Santos-er
Shopping at Sainsbury's
Oi that was my line, now I'll have to think up some other whitty remark
Old 29-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Man and beast

Elephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is hereElephant with mouse gyp Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Cleon
He's a tosser anyway. He persistently tried to chat up this girl I knew once in a Cardiff nightclub. Despite the fact she was having none of it, he kept going until she finally broke and told him to sod off. At which point he looked amazed and said "But I'm Nathan Blake!".
Top story. So, did you get off with her then?
Old 29-01-2003, 01:38 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Okay....

Perhaps he was just stopping off for some petrol and took the oppurtunity to walk down the road and get a kebab....

in the words of Basil Brush....

BOOM BOOM

er i'll get me coat
Old 29-01-2003, 04:43 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: nathen blake

Quote:
Originally posted by Santos-er
Shopping at Sainsbury's
No Sainsbury's in Whitehorse Road though is there. Plenty of shops just below the railway bridge though. Perhaps he was going to watch the match in the Pawson's Arms.
Old 01-03-2003, 01:06 PM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by henryguy79
Have you seen this new hot site where you can vote for the hottest celebrities wallpapers? It looks like hotornot.com, but the pics are celebrities wallpapers. Have a look...its quite cool!! To view the link you have to Register or Login !
What?