Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-03-2001, 04:57 PM

NottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with stringNottsEagle - brown paper packages tied up with string
What school did you go to?

Samo went to Charles Darwin (hmmm)apparently. I went to Hayes (the best, surely)...
Old 16-03-2001, 06:01 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
some very posh schools here but i expect mine is pretty high on the list as I am sure many would ahve expected.

Dulwich Prep
Tonbridge School.
I was a boarder too and remember that loads of kids used to think footy was a pleb's game!
I was actually a bit of a Lefty when I left school, probably just to be cussid but soon learnt the error of my ways when I started paying taxes.

[This message has been edited by selhurstparkflyer (edited 16 March 2001).]
Old 16-03-2001, 06:01 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Bishop Challenor in Shortlands and St Dunstans in Catford.
Old 16-03-2001, 06:05 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Loughborough Infants school - Brixton
Norwood Park Infants school - West Norwood
Norwood Park Juniors school - West Norwood
St. Josephs Juniors school - West Norwood
Bishop Thomas Grant Senior school - Streatham
St. Marys High school - West Croydon

Phew!!

School was arse
Old 16-03-2001, 06:11 PM

SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?SillySod knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
St Michaels
Waddon Infants
Duppas Hill
..then somewhere up nowf ?
Old 16-03-2001, 06:12 PM
Keeping the peace

Goldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray:

Didn't we thrash this thread recently ??[/B]
Yes we did. And especially for those slackers who've not read every thread for the past 6 months here it is:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 16-03-2001, 06:15 PM

Tomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer:

Tonbridge School.
I went to Judd in Tonbridge who had the same views on footy. (But didnt we always thrash you at rugger?)

Old 16-03-2001, 06:17 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
SPF I also went to Dulwich Prep...what year did you leave?
Old 16-03-2001, 06:21 PM

SIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsSIMON OF SELHURST has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Bromley Technical School for Boys which later became known as Ravenswood, before that I went to Eliot Bank Primary in Sydenham.
Old 16-03-2001, 06:29 PM
Disco baby sexy baby HOTT

jonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnjonesy lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Victor Seymour Infants Carshalton 1965-67
Headmistress Ms Andrews
Miss Durton Ms Murtah
Camden Road Junior Carshalton 1967-71
Headmaster Mr Bloefield/Mr Lewin/Mrs Davies
Miss Mittle Miss Alldis Mrs Holden Miss Keane (nee Booker) Sports Mr Waterson
Sutton Manor HS Sutton 1971-76
Headmaster Dr F Walsh
Deputy Mr G Scott
Teachers included Misters Thunder, White, Gannon, Davies, Edge, Purnell, Greener, Scoble, Powell,(Ted he of Sutton Utd Wycombe Wanderers and England Youth set up fame), Bridges,Blake,Newman,McTiffin, Major Wall, Captain Richie........
Old 16-03-2001, 06:36 PM

jempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is finejempie is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by SillySod:
St Michaels
Waddon Infants
Duppas Hill
..then somewhere up nowf ?
would st michaels be the one in sydenham, where dragon dewar used to be head?

Dillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDillenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bredland infants, Paisley.
Malcom Primary, Penge,
Ralph Allen Comp, Bath,
Radyr Comp, Cardiff.

i was too young to properly remember bredland, Malcom was a good laugh - dont remember doing much in the way of work. Ralph Allen was allright, but by that time i hated school and spend my time there skiving, winding up teachers and finally got expelled. Radyr comp was full of Welsh people, nuff said.

Fatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverFatman is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Anyone ,like me go to Eastfields in Mitcham???

------------------
Be Good
Old 16-03-2001, 06:49 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
We did do this before but no one went to my school then (despite loads of Palace there) and I want to see if anyone did now. I knew a few people at university who supported Palace to but no one ever admis to having been a student here or they face the wrath of Mat.
Old 16-03-2001, 06:59 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I left DCPS in December 1985. It was the days of 7th term Oxbridge exams and Tonbridge would not let me in until I was 13. When were you there Daddy Long?
I am always wondering if I am speaking to folk that I know on this thing!!

Yes Tomahawks, you did occasionally beat us but I was not in 1st XV until after we played you. If I was we would have stomped all over you.

Old 16-03-2001, 07:00 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatGUCCI Eagle has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
We used to poo on Tonbridge at Cricket, and Judd at Rugby.

I went to the Duke of York's in Dover.
Old 16-03-2001, 07:01 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oisin, I used to live next door to Bishop Challenor's (Scott's Ave, jumped over fence to use tennis courts through the 'woods' when a kid) but never went there, remember a few tussles on the street with Challenor kids when walking back home. Lairy lot. Schools? Highfield Junior and Dulwich
Old 16-03-2001, 07:08 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

Bishops Challoner is just up the road from me.
My kids may even go there.
Old 16-03-2001, 07:11 PM

Sweaty Sock is playing for a contract
Ridgeway
Riddlesdown
John Ruskin 6th Form

Nuff Sed
Old 16-03-2001, 07:28 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer:
I left DCPS in December 1985. It was the days of 7th term Oxbridge exams and Tonbridge would not let me in until I was 13. When were you there Daddy Long?
I am always wondering if I am speaking to folk that I know on this thing!!

I started Dulwich College at the age of 11 in 1988 so I guess I left the Prep in July/August 1988.