Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-03-2001, 02:24 AM

Marco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMarco sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Goran or Joran?

The new England manager, it may be spelt Sven Goran Erikkson but how is it pronounced?

In Italy its always been Goran with a G, but in England most people seem to say it Joran, as if the G was a J if you get what I mean.

Which is the proper way?
Old 01-03-2001, 02:32 AM

North London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses growNorth London Palace Man knows where the wild roses grow
Zven Uran Erikkson
Old 01-03-2001, 03:54 AM

Bud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBud Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm told that it's definitely pronounced Sven Yoran Erikson

------------------
But don't quote me on that...
Old 01-03-2001, 10:46 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I don't know.
Old 01-03-2001, 01:52 PM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's known as 'Svennis'here.

'g'is usually a soft sound in Swedish so 'Yoran' is correct.

Also ..berg as in Ljunberg should be pronounced berry.

so now you now
Old 01-03-2001, 01:55 PM
Throbbing Member

Gaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaffer has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Don't tell Barry Davies or we'll have to suffer yet another "Sol-shy-rer" style pronunciation from the old dinosaur on MOTD
Old 05-03-2001, 10:27 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
I was told that Solskjaer should be said something like "Solk-hy".. something like that. I dated a Swede female, and she informed me of her favourite Norwegian.
Old 06-03-2001, 12:31 AM

jrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjrnicholson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll find out if anyone's interested. Then you can really impress your mates in the pub

I get into conversations about football and don't know who the swedes are talking about. They ought to lerarn to speak proper like what we duz

[This message has been edited by jrnicholson (edited 05 March 2001).]