Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-08-2004, 06:43 PM

colehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecolehill eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Too many transfer rumours

I'm really happy that the transfer window closes today until January, as I'm totally hacked off reading threads over the last couple of months that:-

1) have no substance

2) back room rumours

3) a friend told me......etc!!!

They are doing my head in....

Let's just get behind Dowie and the team 100%.
Old 31-08-2004, 06:45 PM

lordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaroni
Why complain, there is only 4 hours and 15 mins left???!!!

Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I cant wait till January!

Palaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
but what will we talk about?

mind u, the jan window is in just 4 months.......

The Palace Addiction.
A fans eye view of the 09/10 season.
Available in the club shop and online store as a paperback, as well as Amazon as a paperback and ebook. 7.99 as a PB, 3.99 as an ebook.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref...x=the+palace+a
Old 31-08-2004, 06:46 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I share those sentiments, i dread to think what would happen if work found out how many hours I've spent following the progress of pure speculation....
Old 31-08-2004, 06:47 PM

Robert Mark is playing for a contract
Ive heard from a friend we are going to sign a world class player lets all speculate as to who it could be.
Old 31-08-2004, 06:48 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
From tomorrow we will just have 4 months of wingeing and moaning about who and who isn't leaving

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 31-08-2004, 06:50 PM

lordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaroni
Quote:
Originally posted by SKATE
From tomorrow we will just have 4 months of wingeing and moaning about who and who isn't leaving
You mean whether or not Powell is going to Reading
Old 31-08-2004, 06:56 PM

christopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikichristopher does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Roll on tomorrow.
Old 31-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by christopher
Roll on tomorrow.
Roll on the January Transfer Window!
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2019/2020

Vote Moo moo2
Old 31-08-2004, 07:14 PM

.....And your teletext updates!!!
Old 31-08-2004, 07:15 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
Roll on the January Transfer Window!
Agree it will be really boring now without all these terrible transfer rumours.
Old 31-08-2004, 07:58 PM
lazy hound

Crate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
The trouble is that midnight tonight won't really bring an end to it. All through tomorrow at least there'll be all the "did they actually sign someone but they just haven't announced it yet" stuff, and even after that there can still be all sorts of speculation about whether we're in for players who are out of contract/free agents (eg Petit). So the fun can go on!
Old 31-08-2004, 08:50 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Crate
The trouble is that midnight tonight won't really bring an end to it. All through tomorrow at least there'll be all the "did they actually sign someone but they just haven't announced it yet" stuff, and even after that there can still be all sorts of speculation about whether we're in for players who are out of contract/free agents (eg Petit). So the fun can go on!
So true! We'll have to wait a few days

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball