Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

View Poll Results: Favourite new signing?
Boyce 10 2.80%
Speroni 10 2.80%
Kiraly 38 10.64%
Kaviedes 17 4.76%
Hall 100 28.01%
Ventola 49 13.73%
Serondo 5 1.40%
Torghelle 83 23.25%
Andrews 4 1.12%
Hudson 22 6.16%
Kolkka 19 5.32%
Voters: 357. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Come on Palace

cpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i screwed up!
Old 01-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I think I'll wait a month or two.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am most excited about Ventola... All we need now is a song for him.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Come on Palace

cpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfclife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Favourite signing?

alot 2 choose from
Old 01-09-2004, 11:04 AM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ventola OOOOHOOOH
He comes from Italy
He plays for Iain Dowie
Ventola OOOOHOOOH

no?
Old 01-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Come on Palace

Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC987
Ventola OOOOHOOOH
He comes from Italy
He plays for Iain Dowie
Ventola OOOOHOOOH

no?
No sounds good to me!
Old 01-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Torghelle, no doubt.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:05 AM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What about

Ventola OOOHOOOH
He comes from Italy
He plays for CPFC

Admittedly your genius inspired me CPFC987
Old 01-09-2004, 11:06 AM

CPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Great Lombardi
What about

Ventola OOOHOOOH
He comes from Italy
He plays for CPFC

Admittedly your genius inspired me CPFC987

I like it
Old 01-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Niiicola Ventola
Niiicola Ventola
Niiicola Ventola
Niiicola Ventola

(To the same tune that Di Canio's West Ham song was sung)
Old 01-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Certa Cito

Salisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSalisbury : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oooooohhhhhhhh Nicolas Ventola give us a gola
Old 01-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Torghelle for me too, although Fitz Hall is also class.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:13 AM

ItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter SimpsonItalianEagle scores more often than Peter Simpson
Ni-co-la Ventola facci un goal

Ni-co-la Ventola facci un goal

Ni-co-la Ventola Ventola Ventola

Facci un goal!

or

Ventolà Ventolà quando gioca segna sempre Ventolà
Ventolà Ventolà quando gioca segna sempre Ventolà

or

Dalla Holmesdale alle Ande Ventola sei grande
Ad Highbury o Old Traffòrd tu sarai il nostro Lord.
Facci sognare ancora la Premiershìp
Con Aj, Torghelle, Kaviedes e Shipp!
Old 01-09-2004, 11:16 AM

paulos99 is playing for a contract
Hall for me, haven't seen enough of Torghelle yet.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Any dealez?

bo04991 is playing for a contract
Torghelle has played one competitive game out of 4 and yet is winning the votes
Old 01-09-2004, 11:29 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Kolkaa for me is my initial favorite... I know he hasn't produced the good yet, but I think once he's settled we'll cause real problems with Kolkka and Routledge on the wings.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:37 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Torgelle for me. I think Hudson and Hall are also class signings and maybe will become more valuable players, but I just loved the desire committment and bravery Torgelle has demonstrated so far. (in the one game I saw him play at Norwich) Definitely the sort of guy you would want next to you in the trenches.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Supporting CPFC 2010

Big-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig-Griff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
for me at the moment it's Kolkaa,looks like the replacement for jules will make the grade needs to build his weight up though,a few Emeck mixed kebabs will do the trick.
Old 01-09-2004, 11:40 AM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would have voted for Gareth Taylor if he'd been on the list but seeing as he isn't I'll go for Sandor
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 01-09-2004, 11:41 AM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes, I am mad!
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?