Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-09-2004, 10:20 AM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Black loaned to Sheff Utd

Tommy Black is joining Sheffield United on loan as Neil Warnock's men have beaten Leeds United to his signature.

The Blades have snared the Crystal Palace winger on a temporary basis despite competition from their Yorkshire rivals.

The Chigwell-born wide man is looking for first team football and has been allowed to leave by Palace manager Iain Dowie.

Although he enjoyed a purple patch the season before last, Black has struggled to hold down a regular place at Selhurst Park and has accepted the opportunity to help United push for promotion.

The 24-year-old could make his debut in Saturday's tough trip to high-flying Wigan Athletic if the paperwork is completed in time.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:21 AM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hope he proves me wrong (actually I'm not sure if i do), but I doubt TB will play for Palace again. Shame
Old 17-09-2004, 10:27 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
i think it is a shame actually. good luck tommy and i hope you return!
Old 17-09-2004, 10:28 AM

Eagles4eva is playing for a contract
where have you heard this from?
Old 17-09-2004, 10:30 AM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will be interesting to see how he does there.

Spike Milligan
Old 17-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Good luck Tommy. Don't think we'll see you again in a red'n'blue shit.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Good, give him some games, and hopefully a quick route to ship him out permanently. He may one day prove me wrong, but i don't think he will ever make the grade in the Premiership. He's only even an average Championship player....
Old 17-09-2004, 10:34 AM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Good luck Tom, don΄t come back a filthy cheating cynical ••••••• though.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:34 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by weh8millwall
Good, give him some games, and hopefully a quick route to ship him out permanently. He may one day prove me wrong, but i don't think he will ever make the grade in the Premiership. He's only even an average Championship player....
Always had the ability to be something special. Someone will get the best out of him.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:39 AM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Now we have no competition on the right wing. Our only options are to play Kolkka and Routledge EVERY game. Stupid!

Twitter
Old 17-09-2004, 10:40 AM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Good luck Tom, don΄t come back a filthy cheating cynical ••••••• though.
Unless we need a late penalty against Walsall, of course.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Kuqi Monster

Raoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceRaoul Duke hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Windom Earle
Now we have no competition on the right wing. Our only options are to play Kolkka and Routledge EVERY game. Stupid!
Unless its a season long loan we should be able to recall Tommy at any time.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
The very best of luck TB. Hope to see you in a Palace shirt again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 17-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by smileysmith
Good luck Tommy. Don't think we'll see you again in a red'n'blue shit.
how do you get red n blue shits?
Old 17-09-2004, 10:47 AM

Windom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyesWindom Earle dances before me like a million eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Hope so. How about though Routledge actually feeling his position maybe in doubt? And that he actually has to play well most games to keep his place. As long as he is fit he has a three month holiday in the premiership.

Twitter
Old 17-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
One of my favourite players going to my LEAST favourite club with the biggest TOSSER of a manager ever. Hope he does really really well and comes back to play in for Palace. There are plenty worse players than him who have played many more games for us and yet they havent had to endure months on the bench.

Good memories of his brace at Blackpool, his screamer against Rotherham and of course the burst into the box to win the all important penalty in the playoff run in last season.

All the best Tommy - hope you hit the headlines
Old 17-09-2004, 10:50 AM
It's been emotional.

Bartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBartman was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceMonkey
how do you get red n blue shits?
You have to have owned a season ticket for 30 years and have not missed a game EVER.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:54 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
i got a txt from palace saying that Tommy's joined them on a month's loan. so he'll be back unless they want to extend it after.
Old 17-09-2004, 10:58 AM

Marshall is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by weh8millwall
Might need a few average Championship players next season
Old 17-09-2004, 11:16 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Windom Earle
Hope so. How about though Routledge actually feeling his position maybe in doubt? And that he actually has to play well most games to keep his place. As long as he is fit he has a three month holiday in the premiership.
Don't honestly think that Wayne felt any pressure from Tommy Black in any case. Probably greater pressure from the option of play Danny Butterfield there when fit.

Hopefully Tommy will get his chance to peform given a few games and perhaps come back as a threat to Wayne, if not this has to be the first step out.