Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Mr.Pilkington

Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad
Daniel Harding of Brighton

Palace are watching him along with Everton, Charlton and West Ham. I found this out a few days ago but only remembered when I saw the "Everton linked with Harding" story on the BBC Sport site.

Peter Taylor raves about him and he plays for England Under 21's. A very promising left back by all accounts and wouldn't it be great to nick one of Brightons best players!

Anyway the BBC article is here....

"Everton boss David Moyes is keeping an eye on Brighton left-back Dan Harding, according to the Daily Mirror.
The 20-year-old England Under-21 star is out of contract next summer but might be lured from Brighton for a fee in the January transfer window.

Harding's arrival would pile pressure on current Goodison Park full-backs Alessandro Pistone and Gary Naysmith."
Old 28-09-2004, 10:50 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Please no!
Old 28-09-2004, 10:51 AM
Mr.Pilkington

Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad
Is he that bad then?! I only saw him play for them on TV and he looked pretty good.
Old 28-09-2004, 10:52 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
We already stole a promising keeper off them for 1m who by all accounts was Chelsea's most creative plyer in the reserve game last night!
Old 28-09-2004, 10:52 AM

Viking is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Please no!
Why?
Old 28-09-2004, 10:54 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
We already stole a promising keeper off them for 1m who by all accounts was Chelsea's most creative plyer in the reserve game last night!
is this Cronin your talking about? i have never seen him play, whats he like?
Old 28-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Must be pretty good if he's Chelsea's best player
Old 28-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Cronin never cost 1m. I think there may be a set of clauses, which include playing for England!
Old 28-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by GreatGonzo

WOT KEEPER IS THIS OF WHOM YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Old 28-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lance Cronin