Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Journeyman

higham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adored
John Carew?

The 6'4'' Norwegian still wants to play in the Premiership, would he be a good signing to play alongside AJ?

- Your thoughts please
Old 16-11-2004, 10:26 AM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Attitude Problem?

Spike Milligan
Old 16-11-2004, 10:26 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No chance, but would be a world class signing.
Old 16-11-2004, 10:30 AM
Journeyman

higham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adoredhigham_eagle wants to be adored
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
Attitude Problem?

What makes you say that? I must admit I don't know a great deal about him other than he's had succesful spells in Italy, Spain and now Turkey...and that he nearly signed for Fulham in 2002 (all of which I just learnt from watching Skysports!!!)
Old 16-11-2004, 10:32 AM

cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982 cpfc_spc1982
good player.
Old 16-11-2004, 10:37 AM
Sausage munching

Pezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrowPezzadoner is playing with this bow and arrow
When he first signed for Valencia at about 21 he was awesome, but I think he had a couple of injuries and a bit of a falling out with them.

Great player don't think he'd like the ID way though.
Old 16-11-2004, 10:46 AM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by higham_eagle
What makes you say that? I must admit I don't know a great deal about him other than he's had succesful spells in Italy, Spain and now Turkey...and that he nearly signed for Fulham in 2002 (all of which I just learnt from watching Skysports!!!)
He seems to of fallen out with coaches at both Valencia and with the Norweigan national squad in a rather Anelkaesque way. No doubt he's a real talent, but you just worry about the premaddona aspect.

Spike Milligan
Old 16-11-2004, 10:48 AM

TheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
dream on.....
Old 16-11-2004, 10:51 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quality player. Brilliant on CM
Old 16-11-2004, 10:53 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
you guys can see just how bad this dud is tonight...watch as Aus smash by Norway..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 16-11-2004, 10:56 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
Attitude Problem?
More like an altitude problem he's fvcking huge
Old 16-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Believe

CPFC-DIEHARD is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by LP
Attitude Problem
Old 16-11-2004, 07:49 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
Lets just sign four more strikers and carry on playing 4-5-1
Old 16-11-2004, 10:05 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
you guys can see just how bad this dud is tonight...watch as Aus smash by Norway..
Not with Popovic in defence.

BTW - I heard Viduka interviewed on the radio. He makes Beckham sound like an intellectual in comparison.
Old 16-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Good Morning

B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad ©
I never liked Carew as far as the "World Stage" goes, but he'd be top-notch for Palace.
Old 16-11-2004, 11:06 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Like to think we had a chance of getting him,doubt it somehow. Still think our priorities lie in other areas but would not say no to any quality.
Old 16-11-2004, 11:45 PM
Good Morning

B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad © B the Bad ©
Yeah, totally. But sometimes you just need to get the top-notch "quality" players in, to attract the players we need in our other areas.
Old 16-11-2004, 11:57 PM

richmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle

lol i was there tonight they were poo
i'm not sure which side was worse

Last edited by richmondeagle; 17-11-2004 at 12:03 AM.
Old 16-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did Carew play tonight? Saw his name in the starting line up, watched all 90 minutes. Can anyone confirm if Carew was on the pitch tonight?

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 17-11-2004, 12:05 AM

richmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningrichmondeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
Did Carew play tonight? Saw his name in the starting line up, watched all 90 minutes. Can anyone confirm if Carew was on the pitch tonight?
yep
to be honist it was like a training match very