Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-12-2004, 02:49 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Croydon Athletic boss reveals bid to sign Palace keeper

Croydon Advertiser

Croydon Athletic manager Hayden Bird has revealed this week he made a bid to sign Crystal Palace's young goal-keeper Lance Cronin on loan.

Cronin, who is way down the pecking order at Selhurst Park, admitted earlier this season that he would welcome a loan move for first-team experince.

Bird said "While our first-team goalkeeper, Robert Frankland, is recuperating we have been looking at verious options.

"These have included Lance Cronin and I was very close to agreeing a deal which was in place with Bob Dowie.

"However, the deal collapsed at the 11th hour last Friday".
Old 03-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry Barry
Would be good to see Cronin get some 1st team action & maybe start to realise his potential.

When he first came from the Seaweed he was highly rated, just seems to have drifted a bit now though.

Would be great to see him become a top keeper with Palace - would piss the bummers off loads considering we snatched him from their youth team.
Old 03-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
I went to school with Hayden Bird.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:00 PM
odious little scroat

c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I went to school with Hayden Bird.
CHSB?
Old 03-12-2004, 03:03 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd hardly call third "way down the pecking order", but some match practice could only be good. Assume we would still have been paying him - can't see Croydon Athletic picking up the tab!
Old 03-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I wonder why it collapsed ?

Maybe Speroni or Kiraly are carrying an injury.

Lance needs to go on loan somewhere for some first team football experience.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:24 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I also went to school with Hayden Bird.He was a Chelsea fan who spent most of his time in the drama group who we thought 80% of them would have been Fulham fans as they liked cottaging.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:36 PM
odious little scroat

Carshalton Boys?

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 03-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
He never liked football. Worrying amount of weekends spent 'away' with the drama club.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
My cousin is a striker for Croydon Athletic
Old 04-12-2004, 03:58 PM

Tommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongTommy Pickle by half-past ten your head is going ding-dong
Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
I wonder why it collapsed ?
Why do so many transfers, in and out, collapse? Always at the last minute?
Old 04-12-2004, 09:54 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I bet he didn't want to go.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I was refereeing on the pitch next to Croydon Athletics ground today.
Strange!