Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

View Poll Results: What would you prefer?
We get Crouch, beattie stay with saints 16 19.05%
Beattie leaves but no Crouch for us 68 80.95%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-12-2004, 05:35 PM

Palaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceboy222 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What would you prefer?

With all the speculation about Southampton strikers i got thinking, what would you prefer us to get Crouch, baring in mind that if he signed it would probably mean James Beattie hasnít left which would increase their chances of staying up. Or we don't get PC but Beattie leaves making their survival a harder task

I'm not saying one will or the other will defiantly happen but out of these two scenarios which would u prefer?

The Palace Addiction.
A fans eye view of the 09/10 season.
Available in the club shop and online store as a paperback, as well as Amazon as a paperback and ebook. £7.99 as a PB, £3.99 as an ebook.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref...x=the+palace+a

Last edited by Palaceboy222; 20-12-2004 at 05:39 PM.
Old 20-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Beattie leaves but no Crouch is a good scenario. Would prefer Ashton and Euell anyway.
Old 20-12-2004, 05:55 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Beattie leaves, Crouch stays, Southampton relegated. Suits me!
Old 20-12-2004, 05:55 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We get crouch.
Villa get beattie (so no swap involving laurent with newcastle).
Phillips breaks his leg.
Arsenal / Man u get Niemi.
Old 20-12-2004, 06:13 PM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Why would we want Crouch? Just because he is ten feet tall, does not make him any good.(I may have slightly exagerated his height, to make my point!)
Old 20-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Pint half full member

KevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by howard
Why would we want Crouch? Just because he is ten feet tall, does not make him any good.(I may have slightly exagerated his height, to make my point!)
No, he is 10 feet tall
Old 20-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Trespasser

m355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem355y : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

he's actually not the tallest person in the world, which is a surprise.

BECCH10

(C) 2007. note to self - needs changing
Old 20-12-2004, 11:14 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Ah, Kalac. The man who actually wrecked our play-off hopes in '96.
Old 21-12-2004, 10:42 AM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Beattie leaving and crouch staying would be fantastic for us. Dont want that useless beanpole in a palace shirt
Old 21-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Ah, Kalac. The man who actually wrecked our play-off hopes in '96.
Old 21-12-2004, 01:43 PM

honeysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshoneysuckle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
There is no way Saints are going to sell Crouch and/or Beattie to their rivals for one of the relegation places. This is idle speculation, isn't it?
Old 21-12-2004, 01:47 PM
Exiled in Essex

CanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrowCanveyEagle is playing with this bow and arrow
Peter Crouch has not set the world on fire at any of his clubs.............no thanks.
Old 21-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Please willease me!

andy1905 is playing for a contract
crouch is a donkey, what has he done where he has been.

cannot see doing any better that our present squad!
Old 21-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Sexual Harrassment Panda

JJO is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by honeysuckle
There is no way Saints are going to sell Crouch and/or Beattie to their rivals for one of the relegation places. This is idle speculation, isn't it?
I'd certainly sell in Redknapp's position. Pocket 1-1.5m£ and ensure that by virtually every minute he's out there the team he sold Crouch to is going to be worse than it would be otherwise. And at thesame time I (Redknapp) would have the chance to play Beattie, Phillips and Blackstock as the main rotation with Best and possibly a new arrival filling out the strike force. If Beattie's gone, 1-2 new arrivals will be the minimum anyway.

No Crouch for me, if you please.
Old 21-12-2004, 11:04 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
why would we want either and why would they want to come here,our formation only plays one up front and neither has any pace to keep up with aj
Old 25-12-2004, 09:03 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Bettie is the better footballer, Crouch is just a lamp post!
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 27-12-2004, 09:02 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Beattie would never come and if we sign Crouch I'll be suicidal.
Old 27-12-2004, 09:52 AM

The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man The London Man
Well, I'm not going to vote on this, it just doesn't seem relevant, especially as Southampton are now basically rivals in our fight for survival, I mean, you don't hand over your guns to your enemy during a war, do you?!!

It was interesting to note that in the last few minutes, Fitz Hall was pushed up into the attack to try and get knock-downs for AJ and Dougie.

Why bother getting a player like Crouch when you could use any of our centre-backs (and I include Leigertwood, Powell, Popovic, Hudsonetc in that) to do the same job without having to spend any cash.

Beattie could well be a long term solution, although rumour has it that he will end up at Charlton if he does leave the Saints.
Old 27-12-2004, 10:39 AM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why bother getting a player like Crouch when you could use any of our centre-backs (and I include Leigertwood, Powell, Popovic, Hudsonetc in that) to do the same job without having to spend any cash.
Because Crouch is a striker and will actually score goals too? Like, in the first half, Fitz had a great chance when the ball came to his feet at a corner. He took too long and the chance was gone.