Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Palace snub Roma Interest

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Have you seen this about Torghelle?
Old 30-12-2004, 12:07 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
I thought his name was Sandor? not Sandro
Old 30-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Has had a testing start to his Palace career, but Dowie clearly believes he's worth persevering with. I'll reserve my judgement till at least the end of the season.
Old 30-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Mr Ego

adil1984 is playing for a contract
I thought he played extremely well after coming on as a sub against spurs. He balanced the team out greatly and almost set up johnson with his first few touches.
Old 30-12-2004, 12:25 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i would like to see him here for future months/years

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 30-12-2004, 12:47 PM
Real Hun

skorpie is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by eagles #1
I thought his name was Sandor? not Sandro
I think the journalist wanted to make his name look more italian
Old 30-12-2004, 04:47 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Doesn't it make a change to be able to "Snub Roma's Interest" irrespective of the player? Who'd have thought it a year or so ago!
Old 30-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Grateful To Paul Hart

Kevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
I found the Batistuta piece interesting. "I want to play in a competitive league where the fans celebrate your goals and commiserate your misses" - sounds familiar.
Old 30-12-2004, 05:01 PM
Upper Norwood Exile

PalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceFan in Alabama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevan Woz Awful
I found the Batistuta piece interesting. "I want to play in a competitive league where the fans celebrate your goals and commiserate your misses" - sounds familiar.
You know he would really enjoy taking some of the abuse off of some of our players
Old 30-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Grateful To Paul Hart

Kevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandKevan Woz Awful is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Quote:
Originally posted by PalaceFan in Alabama
You know he would really enjoy taking some of the abuse off of some of our players
And that's without certain fans who would rate him as effin' useless after his first game.
Old 30-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Grateful To Paul Hart

Plus of course there's no way the club shop would ever stock enough letter T's for the shirt printing.
Old 30-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
And the No Surrender morons giving it the 'Fal-ker-lands, la la la'...
Old 30-12-2004, 09:38 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
And the No Surrender morons giving it the 'Fal-ker-lands, la la la'...
...and where exactly have you heard that being sung at Speroni?

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 30-12-2004, 10:09 PM
Pride of All SUSSEX

Citrus is playing for a contract
Re: Palace snub Roma Interest

Quote:
Originally posted by PengeEagle
Palace snub Roma Interest