Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-01-2005, 09:51 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Carlos Alberto

The young attacking midfielder from Porto (scored in the CL final didn't he?)

Apparently Porto want to offload him (preferably on loan to a European club).

Would be the sort of player we need, but unfortunately it's quite unlikely.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
you said it
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 03-01-2005, 09:59 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That said, is it any less likely than Kily Gonzalez or Karagounis...
Old 03-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

mainstandeagle is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onmainstandeagle is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onmainstandeagle is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onmainstandeagle is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
BW update your points needed thing to read 22!!!
Old 03-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The biggest diver I've ever seen. And that's saying something.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
good point, but with our links with Inter Milan already we have a much bigger chance with landing Kily or Kargounis.
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages
Old 04-01-2005, 12:02 AM

lordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaroni
Boro failed to get Karagounis as Inter don't want to loan, apparently. Maybe they have agreed to give him to us...or they actually don't want to loan him out.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:59 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
LOL Carlos Alberto?!? Dont think so mate!!
Old 04-01-2005, 01:49 AM

magician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldmagician was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
getting on a bit now isn't he played well in mexico70 though
probably still do ships for pace mind !

we love you ,we love you , we love you!!!
thank you from the bottom of my heart
Old 04-01-2005, 12:12 PM
King Claude

Richwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We could get Carlos Alberto i rekon, he would be great. I cant imagine he is playing that much at all with players such as Derlei, Benni and
Luis Fabiano. Go for it i rekon!