Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 04-01-2005, 08:21 AM
Keeping it real!

Icarus is playing for a contract
Stephen Clemence - David Thompson

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Yes, at last ID has in my opinion targeted a player who I've long admired in Clemence and being never satisfied I'm hoping that he also goes in for Thompson who I feel is so underated and under utilised at Blackburn. Both Clemence and Thompson would make excellent signings - oh just to imagine them both in our midfield!

We can hope!
Old 04-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-01-2005, 10:07 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thompson won't leave Blackburn. He has just returned from injury and is playing and highly rated by the club

On iTunes under DGFootball on iTunes Podcast App or here https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...125711476?mt=2

Also on ACAST too:
https://www.acast.com/dgfootball

Last edited by Sir.S.C Remembered; 04-01-2005 at 12:13 PM.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:48 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
David Thompson would be a fantastic addition, although his injury history would make any move for him a gamble. Despite his problems though I can't see Hughes letting him leave cheaply, and I suspect he's on the sort of wages at Blackburn which would make prizing him away a very expensive gamble indeed.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 04-01-2005, 11:11 AM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thompson would be a very good signing.

(Not sure if he would be welcomed by Andrews? )
Old 04-01-2005, 11:53 AM
i love a wind up

SE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
I think Clemence would be a fantastic buy, when he joined Brum last year he turned there fortunes around, he's a London lad as well so would settle easy enough.

David Thompson ??? would love to see him in red and blue as well, but cant honestly see him coming south.

would love to be wrong though !!!!
Old 04-01-2005, 11:57 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Both would be good signings in my book. Clemence makes time for himself and picks out decent passes. He is the type of midfield player that would fit in nicely without too much fuss and steady the ship a bit.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:59 AM
i love a wind up

SE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandSE25Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
100% agree mate, he's a good old fashioned workhorse midfielder who can play a bit as well. Would fit in with Dowie's way of thinking perfectly i think.
Old 04-01-2005, 12:14 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Isn't he The Doog's Brother in law?
Old 04-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Yes
Old 04-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Cleon
David Thompson would be a fantastic addition, although his injury history would make any move for him a gamble. Despite his problems though I can't see Hughes letting him leave cheaply, and I suspect he's on the sort of wages at Blackburn which would make prizing him away a very expensive gamble indeed.
And if they eventually get Savage ?
I think he's too small - we have got plenty of those.